Advocacy on the record

As a bill goes through the process of becoming a state law, interested parties can officially indicate whether they support or oppose the legislation. This is done by submitting a “witness slip” before a bill is considered by a House or Senate committee. Special-interest groups, government agencies, lobbying firms and engaged citizens can submit witness slips, and these become part of the public record.

Find Slipped Bills:

search by bill number (example: HB123)
or by individual or organizational name